The IAM William W. Winpisinger Education and Technology Center (W3 Center) resumed in-person programs on August 1, 2021.
Because the safety of member participants and staff is of the utmost importance, the W3 Center has returned with a phased reopening schedule and a strict set of protocols and procedures. The W3 Center will continuously reassess all safety measures in accordance with CDC, state and local guidelines—and where appropriate, make necessary changes.
- All participants are required to provide proof of vaccination prior to purchase of travel to attend class.
- All participants will be required to mask and socially distance while at the W3 Center.
- All W3 Center employees are fully vaccinated.
- Leadership programs are limited to 50 percent enrollment.
- Guest rooms will not exceed 50 percent capacity. Each will be cleaned and sanitized daily and will not be occupied for one week after use.
- Classrooms and dining room will be cleaned and sanitized throughout each day, and set up to allow for social distancing.
- Participants will not be allowed to bring guests at this time.
- The W3 Center will carefully and fully follow CDC recommendations and fully comply with State of Maryland laws and the St. Mary’s County Department of Health guidelines.